Powered By Blogger

četvrtak, 18. ožujka 2010.

What a fucking Patric day in Croatia!?


I have a simple and uncultured, but I really care, I hate when the Croats in Croatia, dancing on the Irish bagpipes, whose musicians wear skirts. I do not mean to offend them, but I think that their place in Ireland where encourages and folk customs and a dance world where Patrick. Just wanted to know whether Irishmen dancing Podravina polka or Slavonian folk dance.
                                     
We Croats are stupid people and what is strange is that we accept as our own and thus begin to behave as if we ran out of the brain in his head. People young and old as if they were crazy, wear green costumes, and all turn green, only to dodovorili foreigners. I'm not against green, like me, reminds me of green pace. Some are celebrated not against someone else's culture, but everything has to know the measures, especially now when we enter into the European Union and when to stand out even more 'global village'. Each nation is true for Croatia should insist on preserving their cultural values and traditions.

I know that people need to socialize and to interact in the mundane life, to survive and culture and encourage the further development of human Society, and interpersonal relations. Patric, who fucking day in Croatia? Turn to our values, and try to learn more ....

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar