Powered By Blogger

ponedjeljak, 8. ožujka 2010.

...from foots of the Avatar

Simply can not and do not share with you their experiences during the weekend. I set forth the nature and enjoyed wonderful Dravski landscapes. I have not missed a single moment that my camera accrue beautiful moments experienced by the Drava River in its Mendre.
                                          
We are went abundant, and after a good handle over the Drava River. Incidentally, we stayed at various places that you normally visit from time to time. Cold winter air is dominated by the situation and we were a bit hands with frozen when the camera caught something I wanted take the picture.

                                                    
I did not give any winter. I crammed my teeth and told me you will not win. Because It is already March, time is somewhat unexpected and permanent change in the temperature varies.

The beauty and the attitude of the hormone felt when we entered the zone of endless dried plants and bare trees, and the first Visibaba spicy flowers given to us to know that spring will soon, if not the only performances of the ice age will probably still ... ..
            
I thought, as if we were in the zone and landscapes Avatara. We all looked so mystical journey throughout our patrol and Drava. These beautiful photos I share with you dear people ...

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar