Powered By Blogger

utorak, 2. ožujka 2010.

The story in geometry




It is not all that I have shown in their artistic expression regarding geometry. This time I will show you what else I do. Namely, the geometry keeps me in all spheres of my being. If you buy vegetables, I look it as the implementation of the imperfect geometry in it. Actually reflect practical items like vases, shoes, clothes, and lamps.
           
Today I got very good reviews from his colleagues distinguished mathematicians, experts and artists, and most believe it will still continue that trend. He has helped me to create a partition and that orjentiram in the right direction, regarding the expression of my geometry. I will give you pleasure yourself and that it is now, and show.....

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar