Powered By Blogger

ponedjeljak, 22. ožujka 2010.

New Mercedes

I am sorry that I could not attend the Auto Show in Geneva. I love cars with lots of horses, by the way to horse power. Since I ride a small city cars, I'm not overly prone to large dimensions, because I had a great car and I was always a problem with park. Now I do not have these problems. I love my little yellow toy car, with whom I go to nature and shopping.

I'm not a lover of Mercedes, I do not like the brand at any price. In fact, Mercedes reminds me of the Gypsy perjare. Now I have  old pictures to come for old Mercedes racing up a dusty road on the roof of a large bag packed driveing some spaghetti. But these are some of my visions and conclusions, it certainly Mercedes because it is a world class for every child you know. I am fascinated by the information that I read in the media, the new Mercedes-preformancama Benaz the Motor Show in Geneva. Average consumption with the new Mercedes S63 AMG is 10.5 L/100 km,

and the vehicle from 0 to 100 km / h speeds of 4.5 seconds. If the engine is equipped performansnim package and makes 571 hp, then sprint to the mph is 4.4 seconds. Top speed is electronically limited to a standard 250 km / h. Photos of the new Mercedes S63 AMG were detected at the Geneva Motor Show. The new engine is smaller in volume than the previous, and comes with direct fuel injection and two turbo chargers. Motor vehicle delivers 544 horsepower (400 kW) and 800 Nm of torque, and is also available performansnim package with which it delivers 571 hp (420 kW) and 900 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with AMG's Speedshift MCT automatic transmission with seven gears,
the driver whose work can be independently controlled, and there is a system Start / Stop, which increases efficiency.

                                                   Cameras

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar