Powered By Blogger

utorak, 11. siječnja 2011.

The girl still find my mom!

United'm sleeping, a weekend is always used for a long sleep. The night is for me the greatest source of concentration and provides me with a great creative force and energy. And on weekends I like to replace the day to night. This weekend I put the block on the alarm clock in your mobile. I decided to sleep as long as you do not wake up. Not everything went according to plan. In the morning, actually somewhere around 11, as someone already noon, I woke up the call from my cell phone. At first I thought it was just a dream or a clock, it took me a few sekudi until I realized that the phone call. I noticed an unknown number, and still occurred. It was my friend, which does not occur often, but when I wish to hear. I think that this is a nice gesture from him. Jokingly as dreamy, toss him, did not have better things to do than think of me. He replied that it was ok, and I like to remember. Of course, I'm glad to hear these beautiful words, so if you have no right to think of anyone, thinks of me, I threw him. It is not my intention here amount to my conversation with friends, because this one is not interested in anyway, however, pure pathos for the reader. The editorial is actually the beginning of my story, strange and unusual events in a shopping center, for which I would say that always happens to someone else, not just me. In fact, I was grateful that a friend was just on my alarm clock, because I had to do shopping and stores are open on Sundays only until 13 or 14 hours, and I was in bed until 11 o'clock? Phew! At the rate I washed my hair and performed the ritual of morning toilets, cook your 'best' espereso coffee and went. Arriving in T.centar, everything went according to some order. To my satisfaction it was not crowded. I bought what I needed, I had just too many choices, because sleepyheads always come to the 'crumbs'. I'm not complaining, and not bother too much if we do something and not go to plan. Here I am more Flegmatik. Otherwise, I hate going shopping, and I would not have given it a go. As there were no crowds, and I wanted to walk a little more per trade as to look again, if there is something new and interesting. How I made a shift to another route, before me appeared an unusual scene of which I was not very pleasant. Since I was alone and mom, I knew how to proceed. Specifically, met with the little girl crying and alone, cute, like the small teddy bear with a pink cap on his head, that same jacket lined with fur and stutter-and small blue ruksačićem on the back. I had about 4 years or maybe a little, a little more. Just was a real little doll roznih obrazića. I was sorry for the child, when I saw her face a sad expression. I knew that I must be strong and restrained. I asked what happened? Malena replied through my tears, the lost mother. I take a hot-start lever and the two of us at a shopping center to look for her mother. We walked from one to the other police, worried face. In my head, but agreed scenario, what if we do not find the mother, and who knows where the child has reached the general T.centar? I think it is better that I have I found than someone else. Today's media sold us many stories about lost and missing children. I felt as long as whole life, walking with a small between the shelf, looking for her mother. Suddenly I saw a ruddy face girls that have turned into a big smile. She let my hand and was like the fastest butterfly rushed to her mother that she saw at the end of the second order police to selected products. The mother did not seemed worried at all, nor was it asked, on the contrary she was anyway, and I was totally indifferent. Seems as if you brought a dog that would willingly donated. Unfortunately the reality is such that parents can choose, and still what they were, the best in the eyes of children. I was strangely happy that day, what is this story so closed. Menu are only good thoughts to malenin facial expression and the Happy End.

 




Get FREE Standard Delivery on orders $39.99 or more. Valid 1/10-1/16/2011.


MyCricket.com Sale! Cricket CAPTR II - Save $40!


MyCricket.com Sale! Sanyo ZIO by Kyocera - Save $110!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar