Powered By Blogger

ponedjeljak, 12. travnja 2010.

Theft to a sophisticated manner

And Saturday I thought a little more sleep, since the end of another stressful work week. But in the morning I woke up at the sound of messages from mobile phones, thinking appears to me one of my friends from vacation, I look and I was immediately clear to me is the message received from T-Mobile, with the intent to me reported that they had a card 10.00 kn removed in favor of options''free''message. The day before, reported me saying that I stand reactivation 10.00 kn, thinking that we would do without my consent, I did not attempted to make a deactivation, which we have not offered. Before they do they should have noted the contents of the message''if you want ?''... but they did not, but we drznički like a skilled thief took 10.00 kn from the card. Very, nasilono, unethical and immorality. Such is their business policies, and not only. Unfortunately I am not the only victim, where they are made and assembled so bulky that the money you will be able to create financial support, in these times of recession. I wonder what the consumer and how they will cope in this situation that has befallen our economy. The answer we are offered by itself and you already know and sparrows, that all will catch up to the end user, how, how, and how long nobody knows. A few years ago I canceled a T-mobile subscription, so that alone could be controlled vlasitu consumption. Thinking that I finally came into its own, and that my expenses in line with consumption, just a mistake. Today's advances in technology and knowledge gave the dispatcher the ability to use it for profit to one unpopular and nentičan way with that today we encounter at every step. Every day we find a multitude of irregularities in the business sphere, which leads to immorality and neetike. We do not have enough relevant institutions would all be iskontrolirati and that such a business, and mostly put an end to.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar