Powered By Blogger

utorak, 20. travnja 2010.

Very important day to me

That Sunday I woke up the message that arrived on my mobile phone, and this early morning at 3.27. Contents me especially happy. I wake up, rubbed his eyes and see that the message from my first and most important person in the world that you love most. I have three people in the world that I love most, and the fourth is like. I continued to sleep, because I did not have the strength to respond, and I thought that she sleeps, so I left the job for later. I woke up somewhere at 10:10, when I heard the wonderful messages and other content. I thought, as he has already time to get up, drink espresso coffee, which I adore. Specially I sleepyheads especially on weekends, I love you please lying and relaxing in bed. And my first steps in the water in my miniature kitchenette where you cook the first machine, then followed a morning ritual. Then I go or in the nature or love to cook lunch and something to their liking. Since I am by definition semi-vegetarian I do not like to eat anything. Mostly I go to the market or grocery store of Koprivnica known where you buy lots of fruits and vegetables. Fish is my main foods in my diet, and sometimes eat chicken. But I was in first place in the diet vegetables. For dessert I love my mom's cakes and any kind of any kind, I love them all. When no maminih mostly eat cake for dessert and always, at any time, mix the seeds of walnuts, peanuts, raisins, chocolate. It makes me extremely energy. I've been talking something about food.


After I drank my coffee late morning, I went to the bathroom to shower and wash my hair because I had the previous day in the village, walked everywhere and I ran across a meadow and the woods and picked up so many scents, and smell. I watched movies late into the night with my favorite actor, Al Pacino, who never misses.

My phone was constantly ringing me and the messages are well accumulated. I was happy that day because I was lavish care of all those who care about me and it really cheered me. I'm not occurred smao a person to whom I have a computer that we can contact, and forgotten me, which I did not quite understand why .... impose my question is, why people behave as if they love and emotion found on the road. So something happens only once in a lifetime and never again. Feel sorry for them because they can not understand what kind of damage you do for life.
                                                        Organic Bouquet - Gifts for All Occasions

                                                 Apples of Gold - Affordable Fine Jewelry

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar